- exposing the crisis in nonprofit fraud leadership…a crisis of pervasive and monumental waste, fraud, abuse, mismanagement, and malfeasance throughout the charitable sector which costs taxpayers and contributors tens of billions of dollars annually; and,
- seeking reforms that will restore the public’s lost confidence in the sector.
More: According to the Washington Post, Donald Trump's pledges in connection with Trump University, Trump Vodka, his reality TV show, and other ventures could have yielded $8.5 million in gifts over the past 15 years. Other than Mr. Trump's $1 million gift last month to a veterans charity, the newspaper was able to document one direct donation from the mogul-turned-politician since 2008 — a contribution of $5,000 to $9,999 to the Police Athletic League of New York City.
- Silence: The Impending Threat to the Charitable Sector (Xlibris, 2011)
- Nonprofits: On the Brink (iUniverse, 2006)
- The Michigan Nonprofit Management Manual, Governance Section